Turns out I'm really bad at keeping up with this blog. The amount of school work that I have this semester greatly outpaces anything I've ever had before, so I don't have time to write. And despite the sheer amount of work, my life is actually pretty great and I don't feel the need to pour out my feelings.
Here's a quick update: First Module 2 test on Monday, course is called MDTI (mechanisms of disease and therapeutic interventions). It's a good introduction to a lot of very important concepts (inflammation, more on pathology, cancer, pharmacology) and areas of study I don't care much about, but are still important to know (rheumatology, mainly). Other than that, I've just submitted my application for the Agnew Surgical Society Fellowship, so we'll see how that goes. I'm planning on doing clinical research with a vascular surgeon this summer, so hopefully I'll get funding!
Anyway, gotta go, but that's the important stuff.
Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment